Balder Liberty L380 - Rear Wheel Drive Powerchair
Experience something different with the Balder Liberty 380. Hand built to the high standards you’d expect from Baldertech, the Liberty answers the need for people who prefer the difference of a rear wheel drive powerchair.
Available in both an adult and junior (J335) arrangement, the Liberty is a highly adaptable powerchair with countless options which enable us to build one completely bespoke to you.
Above its chassis the L380 features the same array of seat functions as the rest of the Balder chair line-up, and includes 5 powered seat functions as standard, which include the tilt-in-space movement, lay flat and variable seat height.
As with every Balder powerchair, you can personalise your Liberty with a choice of seating systems and fabrics, including your very own choice of chassis cover colour. We also have a wide range of accessories which include, powerful LED lights for extra safety in the dark and handy bag hooks for carrying a rucksack. During your personalised assessment with the Balder Liberty we will go through all the various options with you and ensure it is the right chair for you.
All Balder powerchairs are tested to high standards, including; EN 12184 (and the underlying standards), and ISO 1021 1/2 (all fabrics are resistant to ignition).
- Multiple options for vehicle mounting (Balder car mount, Dahl Docking, or Q'straint QLK Docking)
- Joystick with touch screen and Bluetooth for controlling secondary systems
- LED lights with or without turn indicators
- Switches and switch panels
- Mobile and tablet holders
- USB charging ports
- Mounting options for crutches, backpacks, etc
- Bags, baskets, and storage solutions
- Side mirrors
- Folding tables in multiple sizes
- Multiple variants of tires, air-filled and puncture-proof
- Customised seat and back cushions, incorporating air or gel inserts
- Customised support devices
- Third-party seating integration
- Pulsating footrest
- Integration with various environmental systems
- Mounting attachments for external equipment
- Electric flip-up armrests
- Electric flip-up footrest
- Electric swing-away joystick
- Chin control with manual or electric swing-out
- Head control
- Foot control
- Multiple choices of attendant controls (Hand support or Mo-Vis Scoot)
- Remote-controlled stop
- Large side bolsters on the seat and backrest cushions
- Pressure-relieving foam in the seat cushion
- Air-adjustable lumbar support in the backrest cushion
- Incontinence cover
- Many variants of armrest pads, different materials, and softness levels
- Many variants of side supports and belts
- Multiple variants of footplates, single, double, padded etc
- Seat stabilisation